I've Lost A Lot of Weight
9:45 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
Unfortunately, it isn't body weight. My mom is selling her house and getting ready to move. I had a WHOLE closet full of stuff from when I was a kid and in high school. Unfortunately, the buyer (my brother) didn't want the stuff. Which is okay, I needed to get rid of some of it anyway. I'm actually getting rid of a lot more than I thought I would. It's funny how your opinion changes about your old possession as you get older. I am keeping some stuffed animals and Barbies (still in their boxes) for my kids, when I have them, eventually (hopefully I have a girl). Well, I just wanted to check in. I'm off to throw away more of my stuff.





3 comments:
Sometimes it feels better to get rid of that "weight" than actual body weight. Have fun and enjoy your trip to the beach.
Soooooo, were is Mom moving to.? Which brother is buying it? I'm sure its Jeff but I was just asking. When does all this take place? I'm excited for everyone around especially your weight loss. Keep up the good work Laura. So far this morning I've done ok. Need to get in a walk sometime. don't like what the scale said attt allll.
How COOL that you still have Barbies in the BOX! What a great thing for your kids! OR for you to cherish on a shelf ;) Have fun going through the old memories...
Post a Comment