My First
4:22 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
So here it is, my first I hate myself for eating all that food post. It's been a couple weeks since I've started this blog, so I think I'm doing good! Yesterday the hubby and I went out to eat with another couple for dinner. Of course we had to go to a Mexican restaurant! Mexican is my favorite! As I was looking at the menu I saw that they had a lite section. Do you think I ordered from that section, of course not! I ordered a combo, 1 beef taco, 1 bean, beef, and cheese burrito, and 1 beef enchilada. Of course it came with rice and beans AND there were chips and salsa on the table. I ate my entire plate of food and some chips and salsa! But wait, there's more! More? you say. Oh yes I said more. After dinner my husband and I went to the Harry Potter movie with another couple. The movies!!!! I had already decided that I was going to get either a small or medium popcorn. What did I order, you got it, the medium. HOWEVER, I did not put butter on it! I did put Kernel Season's Popcorn Seasoning White Cheddar on it. That is very very very good. I recommend it. You can get it at the grocery store or order it from their web site, if your store doesn't carry it. I get it at Meijer. I ate the whole bag! As I sat in the theater I was cursing myself for not getting the small. Once I got home and climbed into bed, I again cursed myself for eating so much food. I must say that I am disappointed in myself, but I will do better next time. I now know Mexican and movie theater popcorn are my weak spots.





1 comments:
Laura the beans were probably the best thing on your plate. I love Mexican tooo(obviously)lol. Any who after eating that I don't know how you were still hungry at the movies. Actually, my secret if we go out and then to the movies and I know I'm going to want popcorn. I just order an appetizer with a salad, then I don't feel guilty when I have the popcorn. Hey, heres a tip if you like kettle corn get plain popcorn (small) and take a Splenda packet and sprinkle it on the popcorn shake it up and sweet/salt!! Its tasted real good.
You'll get to were you know what you want. Glad you enjoyed your meal. lol
Post a Comment