If my mom were a Barbie...

11:57 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
she would be Fyrgal Sal Barbie. This is what her Barbie would look like. I think I mentioned it before, my mom is a firefighter. I love you mom!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool is that!!! Wow - I have such great respect for our everyday heros.......you should be sooo proud and I am sure that she is just as proud of you!!

Colette said...

How sweet!! I see you got your pics fixed on here too! Girl your Barbie is " working it" up there in that corner!! Very cute too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura, I'm sure that no one would ever call me a barbie. that is not my style. however, thanks for the bell bottom bunker pants. even if i do wear "boy clothes" to work, i do appreciate good style! ps...i am proud of you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones