Weekend Food
10:51 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Here is my food for Saturday and Sunday
Saturday:
Daily Points Target: 31
L - Arby's Grilled Chicken sandwhich (9)
L - Arby's meduim curley fries (9)
D - Pork Chop (6)
D - Cole slaw (4)
D - Carrots (1)
D - Roasted Potatoes (3)
S - 3 Lemon Bars (9)
Total Points: 41 Flex points used: 10 Flex points left: 20
Daily Activity: Nothing. I did play Putt-Putt. I don't know if that counts.
Total Steps: 6,811
Sunday:
Daily Points Target: 31
B - Hashbrown eggs (8)
B - English muffin w/PBJ (4)
S - 6 Pop Ice (3) -throughout the day, not all at once. :o)
S - roasted potatoes (3)
D - 1 C. Rotini (5) w/1/2C. sauce (5)
D - Garlic Bread (2)
D - Sauted Zucchini w/mozzerella cheese (1)
Total Points: 31 Flex points used:0 Flex points left: 20
Daily Activity: Walk - 44 minutes (5,225 steps) of aerobic exercise
Total Steps: 9,970 by the time I walk upstairs to bed, it should be 10,000!
I will have to tell you about my breakfast creation, hashbrown eggs later. I am so proud of myself!
Saturday:
Daily Points Target: 31
L - Arby's Grilled Chicken sandwhich (9)
L - Arby's meduim curley fries (9)
D - Pork Chop (6)
D - Cole slaw (4)
D - Carrots (1)
D - Roasted Potatoes (3)
S - 3 Lemon Bars (9)
Total Points: 41 Flex points used: 10 Flex points left: 20
Daily Activity: Nothing. I did play Putt-Putt. I don't know if that counts.
Total Steps: 6,811
Sunday:
Daily Points Target: 31
B - Hashbrown eggs (8)
B - English muffin w/PBJ (4)
S - 6 Pop Ice (3) -throughout the day, not all at once. :o)
S - roasted potatoes (3)
D - 1 C. Rotini (5) w/1/2C. sauce (5)
D - Garlic Bread (2)
D - Sauted Zucchini w/mozzerella cheese (1)
Total Points: 31 Flex points used:0 Flex points left: 20
Daily Activity: Walk - 44 minutes (5,225 steps) of aerobic exercise
Total Steps: 9,970 by the time I walk upstairs to bed, it should be 10,000!
I will have to tell you about my breakfast creation, hashbrown eggs later. I am so proud of myself!





0 comments:
Post a Comment