Can't Keep Up
10:02 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Man it's hard to keep up on my food journaling when I'm not at home and on the road. Here are my journals for Wednesday & Thursday.
Wednesday 7/25/07
Daily Point Target: 31
L - Wendy's Ultimate Chicken Sandwich (7)
L - Wendy's Small French Fry (6)
D - Applebee's Steak & Portabellos (sp?) (7)
D - Applebee's Au Gratin Onion Soup (3)
S - Dairy Queen Small Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard (14)
Total Points: 37 Flex Points Used: 6 Flex Points Left: 29
Daily Activity: Nada
Total Steps: 2,054 - MUST get back to walking!
Thursday 7/26/07 - On the road home
Daily Point Target: 31
B - 2/3 Perkins Cheese (moteryjack) & sausage omelet
B - 1 slice toast
B - 1 serving hashbrowns
D - Grilled sausage w/bun and mustard
D - taco dip w/chips
D - spaghetti salad
Total Points: ? Flex Points Used: 10 Flex Points Left: 19 - I'm going to take 10 of my flex points away for what I ate today. I couldn't find the food I ate, but other restaurants omelet's are almost 30 points! I'll have to be extra good the rest of this week.
Daily Activity: Walking from the car to the bathroom. It was a long trip.
Total Steps: 1,935 YIKES!
Wednesday 7/25/07
Daily Point Target: 31
L - Wendy's Ultimate Chicken Sandwich (7)
L - Wendy's Small French Fry (6)
D - Applebee's Steak & Portabellos (sp?) (7)
D - Applebee's Au Gratin Onion Soup (3)
S - Dairy Queen Small Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard (14)
Total Points: 37 Flex Points Used: 6 Flex Points Left: 29
Daily Activity: Nada
Total Steps: 2,054 - MUST get back to walking!
Thursday 7/26/07 - On the road home
Daily Point Target: 31
B - 2/3 Perkins Cheese (moteryjack) & sausage omelet
B - 1 slice toast
B - 1 serving hashbrowns
D - Grilled sausage w/bun and mustard
D - taco dip w/chips
D - spaghetti salad
Total Points: ? Flex Points Used: 10 Flex Points Left: 19 - I'm going to take 10 of my flex points away for what I ate today. I couldn't find the food I ate, but other restaurants omelet's are almost 30 points! I'll have to be extra good the rest of this week.
Daily Activity: Walking from the car to the bathroom. It was a long trip.
Total Steps: 1,935 YIKES!





0 comments:
Post a Comment