Virginia Beach Here I Come!
10:31 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Today I came to Ohio to my mom's house and on Tuesday we leave for Virginia Beach. I'm excited and haven't been there in a couple years. I plan on getting my walks in and sticking as close to my diet as possible. I'm sure it will be a challenge, but I know I can do it. I just need to make sure I think before I eat. I probably won't have an update on my weight loss until I get home, which won't be until Sunday. I will try to get on and post while I'm there and maybe even post some pictures if I get some good ones.
Have a good week!
Have a good week!





1 comments:
If you like fish -- eat lots of that and other fresh food! Get out and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine -- it will do you good! Most of all -- HAVE FUN! Love, Sara
Post a Comment