Home Sweet Home
10:15 AM Edit This 1 Comment »I am home. It feels so good to be home. I feel like I've traveled all summer. It was so great to see my cousin and her baby. The baby is just the cutest, sweetest thing. I don't know who said it, but they were right, you could just eat her with a spoon. She's just now 2 months and she already sleeps through the night! To me, that's amazing! She is just so darling. Here is a picture I got of her in an outfit I gave here. Look at the socks! They are made to look like Mary Jane's. They are so cute! My cousin already had those and they match the outfit perfectly.

I must say though, this picture of her is cute, but really it doesn't do her justice. She is the cutest little girl.
In addition to having the cutest little baby cousin, I have a wonderful husband. When I arrived home yesterday evening, the house was clean! He cleaned up the entire house. I asked him why he cleaned and his response was so that I didn't have to come home to a dirty house and feel like I had to clean it. What a wonderful guy. Not only that, but he aloud me to drag him to a party that a friend of mine had for her birthday. I was home from Minnesota for a half an hour and off we went. Busy Busy Busy! We have no plans for this weekend, thank GOD! I was hoping to maybe get together with some of our friends or just sit at home and do nothing.
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!





1 comments:
I cannot believe NO ONE else posted about how DARLING my sweet Bella is!?!?!? Not even her Grammy or Aunt Sally Grammy! Seriously PEOPLE, can you NOT see how CUTE she is?! Thanks Laura for all the kind words and for such a WONDERFUL visit! Glad you made it home safe and sound! :)
XO
Post a Comment