I didn't give up
11:07 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Okay, so I went to bed very frustrated last night. When I woke up this morning I thought I'd give another stab at it. I searched for other three-column templates with columns on the left and right. The only one I found that I liked is the one I have on here now. I first saw it on Melanie's site. Sorry to copy Melanie, I tried to find something different. Anyway, I think I have almost everything back on there. I still can't figure out the photos. The hubby is a computer nerd, so when he gets home from work I will see if he can help me. Thanks for the help Jo. I appreciate it. I tried to play around with the pictures, but I must have been doing something wrong. I did figure out that if I put a frame around them I could get them to go on my side bar without being distorted.
AND finally, I think I have a "finished" product. I don't think I'll be changing my layout for a while. :o)
AND finally, I think I have a "finished" product. I don't think I'll be changing my layout for a while. :o)





1 comments:
Your layout is great and Coolio is so freaking cute!!! I smile every time I see her!!! Have a great day and thanks for showing us your moves Coolio!
Post a Comment