I was bored this morning

10:19 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
So, I created this. I got the site from Swizzlepop. It was fun making it. I will probably spend a lot of time making these Barbies, as Swizzlepop calls them. There are so many different things you can do with it, and it's free. Here I am doing the Pop Lock and Drop It. I don't know how to do it in real life, so why not in animated life. If you click my picture it will take you to the site. Enjoy! Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

She is great - now you know you have to join the Barbie Brigade - we need a coolio barbie in the group!!! By the way - you are doing awesome on your journey - thanks for hanging with us!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones