Food For The Day
10:12 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Here is what I ate today. I think I did pretty darn good for eating out twice today.
Daily Points Target: 31
S - 100 Cal. Beef Jerky (2)
L - Wendy's Ultimate Grilled Chicken Sandwich no mustard (7)
L - Wendy's small french fry (6)
L - Diet Coke (0)
D - Red Robin Swiss & 'Shroom Burger w/fries (21)
D - Diet Coke (0)
Total Points: 36 Flex Points Used: 5 Flex Points Left: 30 (Wednesday's are now my WI day and the beginning of my week, since this is when my WW meeting is.)
Daily Activity - Walked around the campus of IPFW for kids' day as part of the Three Rivers Festival and the Three Rivers Festival - no aerobic activity
Total Steps: 7, 216
Again, I think I had a pretty good day overall. Even though I ate out twice, I'm proud of myself for staying so close to points. YEAH ME!
Daily Points Target: 31
S - 100 Cal. Beef Jerky (2)
L - Wendy's Ultimate Grilled Chicken Sandwich no mustard (7)
L - Wendy's small french fry (6)
L - Diet Coke (0)
D - Red Robin Swiss & 'Shroom Burger w/fries (21)
D - Diet Coke (0)
Total Points: 36 Flex Points Used: 5 Flex Points Left: 30 (Wednesday's are now my WI day and the beginning of my week, since this is when my WW meeting is.)
Daily Activity - Walked around the campus of IPFW for kids' day as part of the Three Rivers Festival and the Three Rivers Festival - no aerobic activity
Total Steps: 7, 216
Again, I think I had a pretty good day overall. Even though I ate out twice, I'm proud of myself for staying so close to points. YEAH ME!





0 comments:
Post a Comment