HOME SWEET HOME
10:43 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I am home from Virginia. I had a wonderful time. My uncle's retirement ceremony was awesome. It was a great experience. What a wonderful man to give 30 years of his life to help protect our country! I think that is a wonderful accomplishment. Congratulations again Uncle Cal!
As I said I had a wonderful time, but it does feel good to be home. I hadn't seen my husband in a week. We just got married last August and that was the longest we'd been away from each other. Needless to say he was very happy to see me yesterday.
I bought a new scale yesterday! I have not used it yet, but I can't wait. I got the Weight Watchers Model WW77. It says it does a lot of things. It's a body fat, muscle mass, and hydration monitor. Here's a picture of it:
As I said I had a wonderful time, but it does feel good to be home. I hadn't seen my husband in a week. We just got married last August and that was the longest we'd been away from each other. Needless to say he was very happy to see me yesterday.
I bought a new scale yesterday! I have not used it yet, but I can't wait. I got the Weight Watchers Model WW77. It says it does a lot of things. It's a body fat, muscle mass, and hydration monitor. Here's a picture of it:
I also weighed myself this morning (using my old scale). I gained two pounds. My weight was 241.0. If that's all I gained while I was in Virginia, I'll take it. I did get a lot of exercise in while I was there. Now that I'm home I need to start journaling again and sticking to it.
I need to prove my doctor wrong! She had told me that if I was going to have a baby I needed to start now. I told her I wanted to lose some weight first. She then asked me what if I don't lose any weight. She then tried telling me that it is very hard to lose weight and for some people it's almost impossible. WELL, I'm here to say it is not going to be impossible for me. I'm determined to prove her wrong.







1 comments:
Are you happy with the scale? I did see it on Amazon after you mentioned it but couldn't find it this moring. On a scale of 1-10 houw would you rate it?
Post a Comment