Red Robin

10:01 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Red Robin almost made my poo poo list, just like Buffalo Wild Wings. Red Robin does not give their nutritional information. However, Dottie's Weight Loss Zone saved their little booties. I don't know how she got the information but the points are there on her website. I'm assuming it's the same Red Robin that I went to and not some small family owned joint.

I must admit though, I did not choose the healthiest thing on the menu. I ordered a Swiss & 'Shroom Burger with fries. According to Dottie's site that was a whooping 21 points. AND, I'm not even mad at myself. At the end of the day I only had to use 5 flex points. Not to shabby, although I didn't eat breakfast today.

Following our dinner the hubby and I went to play a nice little competitive game of putt-putt. Unfortunately, he beat me. However, I did get a hole in one and he did not. Go me! Go me!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones