Weight Watchers
9:09 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Three years ago I was an actual member of Weight Watchers. They would come to my place of employment and have the meeting right there. Unfortunately, as time went by there was a lack of interest and they wouldn't come to the building anymore. We didn't have enough people interested. BOO! I was definitely disappointed.
Today, I went to a meeting with a friend. I've been following Weight Watchers and even bought materials on EBay. I've been doing good and losing. But after today I realized I do miss the meetings and hearing about other peoples successes and struggles. Hearing about other peoples struggles makes me feel good. That might be mean, but it makes me feel good because it reminds me that I'm not the only one. I'm not the only one out here struggling with being over weight and losing it.
Anyway, I talked to the hubby today and I think I'm going to join. I'm going to start with a couple months and see how things go. I definitely think it will help me having a friend who does it too. Why is it always easier when you have someone there with you? Even with exercise?
I must confess....I have a membership to a women's only workout place called FitZone and it wasn't cheap. There is no reason why I shouldn't have had my big 'ol booty there every day working out. Now, I go for a walk almost every night with my friend and it's so much easier. I suggest not signing up for a work-out place (that cost money) unless you're doing it with a friend or you're an excellent self motivator, which I don't think I am. I tried to get the hubby to go on the walk with us tonight. Unfortunately, it was a no go. It would be nice to not only get in some exercise, but also spend time with my husband, we are newly weds after all.
Well, enough of my ramblings. I want to eat a snack, so I think I'm going to go to bed. Nightie night! :o)
Today, I went to a meeting with a friend. I've been following Weight Watchers and even bought materials on EBay. I've been doing good and losing. But after today I realized I do miss the meetings and hearing about other peoples successes and struggles. Hearing about other peoples struggles makes me feel good. That might be mean, but it makes me feel good because it reminds me that I'm not the only one. I'm not the only one out here struggling with being over weight and losing it.
Anyway, I talked to the hubby today and I think I'm going to join. I'm going to start with a couple months and see how things go. I definitely think it will help me having a friend who does it too. Why is it always easier when you have someone there with you? Even with exercise?
I must confess....I have a membership to a women's only workout place called FitZone and it wasn't cheap. There is no reason why I shouldn't have had my big 'ol booty there every day working out. Now, I go for a walk almost every night with my friend and it's so much easier. I suggest not signing up for a work-out place (that cost money) unless you're doing it with a friend or you're an excellent self motivator, which I don't think I am. I tried to get the hubby to go on the walk with us tonight. Unfortunately, it was a no go. It would be nice to not only get in some exercise, but also spend time with my husband, we are newly weds after all.
Well, enough of my ramblings. I want to eat a snack, so I think I'm going to go to bed. Nightie night! :o)





0 comments:
Post a Comment