H2O
9:02 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I know that a big part of being healthy is making sure you're getting an adequate amount of water. So I bought this new water bottle from Target. I love it. My aunt has one, so I copied her and got myself one. It has measurements on the side so you know how much you're drinking. It's leak proof and it's double insulated, so no sweating! I like this feature because I can put cold water in it and it won't get my desk at work all wet. It also has a twist lid with a pop-up soft flexible straw. I also like this feature. I find it easier for me to drink water through a straw. I'm sure it's all a mind game I play with myself, but hey I'm getting my water. As a matter of fact I've drank 100 fl. oz. of water today. Yeah, I'm in the bathroom every ten minutes....lol. I couldn't find a picture of the bottle to post, but I bought it at Target and it only cost $9.99. Oh, and it comes in different colors. I bought the pinkish purple one. I definitely recommend this if you are having trouble getting in all your water.





0 comments:
Post a Comment