Chipotle...
4:46 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Will be the death of me! I have never eaten at this place before in my life, until Monday. It is so YUMMY!!! I don't know if you have a Chipotle near you or not, but if you do check it out! HOWEVER, figure your points before you order!!!! I had a burrito and it was 28 points!!! Their burritos are massive and is all you need to eat. After I ate I figured my points and now kick myself in the butt for not doing it before I ordered. I think you can eat their for a decent points value. Minus the tortilla, rice, cheese, and sour cream. I think it would still be very yummy without these things. I hope we have one of these near us in Fort Wayne!





2 comments:
You are right, Chipotle IS evil!! The joke in my house after reading "Smart Couples Finish Rich" is that we don't have a "Starbucks Factor" (leaking $3-$8 a day on coffee), we have a "Chipotle Factor." My hubby is obsessed and craves burritos like they are going out of style. It stinks, because as you said, they are horrifically full of calories! I make him go without me now, because ever since WW I've never left Chipotle feeling full or satisfied. The chicken is 5 points, veggies 2, rice 4, and cheese a million......can't even put a salad together without breaking the WW bank. It's kind of depressing.... Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it, but realize it's addicting and bad. ;)
The first time I indulged in Chipolte was when your Mom and I took our trip to Columbus last November, and I agree - Chipolte would be addicting!
Post a Comment