DOWN DOWN DOWN

10:39 AM Edit This 8 Comments »
I missed my WI on Wednesday. So, I thought I would run over to the 7PM meeting yesterday if I got home in time. I didn't. So, I went over this morning. I was a little worried, especially after that 28 point burrito from Chipotle. I stepped on my own scale this morning and it was down. So, I was very excited. I only stepped on it once. I didn't want to step on it again and it give me a different reading. Before I went to weigh in I made sure I went to the bathroom (sorry if you're disgusted, but I had to get rid of every last possible extra weight). I am down another 2.8 pounds! That makes a grand total of 13.1 pounds lost!!!! I'm so excited and of course proud of myself. I can't see it or feel it yet, but I hope I will soon. If I don't I won't let that discourage me, I will keep pushing forward! One Day At A Time!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats...that is awesome!!

Unknown said...

Way to go - keep it up!!!

Jo said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be feeling the benefits soon! You're doing awesome.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Laura! I am so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Good job hon. Me personally do not like Chipotle. Your right about the burritos, I guess I would stay away from those things. I had your pizza toast for lunch it was good. Keep up the good work, its a life change. I'm sure you'll be seeing it soon.*ask Ryan if he can FEEL the difference... ha,ha.love aunt cordi

The Henderson's said...

Congrats on the loss!! You've done a great job losing while traveling, you should be proud of yourself. Just wait, you may not be able to tell a difference in the way you look or feel, but someone will and it's the best feeling for someone to say "Have you lost weight, you look great, I can really tell". That will be a GREAT day!!! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Laura!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!! I am SO HAPPY for your continued losing streak! It must have been that F'ing hot walk we took this week! BURN baby BURN! Great job! Keep up the good work!
Sara


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones