Road Trip....Again

10:59 PM Edit This 2 Comments »

That's right, I'm going on another road trip with my mom. This time we're heading to Minnesota. We're going there for two reasons. My mom is a firefighter and will be attending a conference in St. Paul and my cousin lives near there. I'm obviously not going for the conference. I'm going to see my cousin and her new beautiful baby Bella.




Check my cousin's story out at These Are The Days. It's a very moving story and you can follow her through all her ups and downs (I'm warning you though, you will probably cry. Tears of sadness and tears of joy. So, make sure you have plenty of tissues.) She is really an amazing, blessed, and strong women (to name a few of her traits.) Of course my mom is going to see my cousin as well.

So, again I'm leaving the hubby at home and I'm hitting the open highway. We leave on Monday.

2 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

Have a great trip. How cool that your mom is a firefighter! And could that baby be any cuter?

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura! I don't get to your blog very often, but your posts are good! I didn't know you were headed to Minni with your mom. I'm glad she'll have company on the trip and you get to see Bella! Give her some love for me!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones