0, 1, 2
8:44 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
All the foods I ate today were either 0, 1, 0r 2 points. Here's my food for today:
Daily Points Target 31
B - Weight Watchers Yogurt (1)
L - 1 1/2 C. Asparagus (1)
L - Gardenburger (1)
L - Bun (1)
L - Cottage Cheese (1)
L - 1 oz. Lays Light Original Chips (1)
S - Sargentos light string cheese (1)
S - Weight Watcher Cookies & Creme bar (2)
D - 4 slices of bread (2)
D - 1/4C. pizza sauce (0)
D - 20 turkey pepperoni (2)
D - 1/2C. FF Mozzarella Cheese (2)
D - Salad (0)
D - Caesar Italian dressing (1)
Total Points Used: 16
Daily Activity: Walk - 39 minutes (4,467 steps) of aerobic exercise
Total Steps:7,743
Again I came up short on my points. I need to start eating a bigger breakfast. Although, today was a low point day all around.
Daily Points Target 31
B - Weight Watchers Yogurt (1)
L - 1 1/2 C. Asparagus (1)
L - Gardenburger (1)
L - Bun (1)
L - Cottage Cheese (1)
L - 1 oz. Lays Light Original Chips (1)
S - Sargentos light string cheese (1)
S - Weight Watcher Cookies & Creme bar (2)
D - 4 slices of bread (2)
D - 1/4C. pizza sauce (0)
D - 20 turkey pepperoni (2)
D - 1/2C. FF Mozzarella Cheese (2)
D - Salad (0)
D - Caesar Italian dressing (1)
Total Points Used: 16
Daily Activity: Walk - 39 minutes (4,467 steps) of aerobic exercise
Total Steps:7,743
Again I came up short on my points. I need to start eating a bigger breakfast. Although, today was a low point day all around.





1 comments:
It takes a while to get used to the points thing. I played around with it for weeks. I still do really. Take a look at Roni's shopping list to give you and idea of some foods and their points and shop with your slider. It will get easier!
Post a Comment