Applebee's

10:46 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I LOVE Applebee's and their Weight Watchers Menu. The hubby and I were out last night and stopped there for dinner. Are you seeing a trend? We have been eating out WAY too much! I need to go grocery shopping and put an end to this! Anyway, I had the Steak & Portobellos (7). It was so YUMMY! I also had the Onion Soup Au Gratin (3). I love French Onion Soup and would get it whenever and where ever I can (except Ruby Tuesdays, I don't like it there). This is just as good. I think the only modification they've made to the original is the cheese on top. My dinner was awesome! The hubby got Chicken Fried Chicken and double Mashed Potatoes. He doesn't eat anything that resembles a vegetable or fruit. I had to laugh when our plates arrived. I told him I would definitely finish before him since my plate had a single serving on it. His plate had about three or four servings on it. Sure enough I finished before him. I left the restaurant feeling good, he left feeling very full. I hope he starts learning from me really soon! Here is a picture of my meal. Again, it was so YUMMY! I definitely recommend it!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones