Alternative Workout

1:00 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
In my last post I said we were going to go to the Navy base and go swimming. That's what we did this morning and it was a great workout! We started by swimming one lap, then doing some water jogging. We'd jog for a couple minutes and swim another lap. I loved it! I enjoy being in the pool. BUT, I must say I am pooped! Now, I have to talk the hubby into purchasing a pool. I don't know what he'll think about that, but I think I may try. We'll see how far I get.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable and restful fourth. :o)

2 comments:

The Henderson's said...

Sounds like a great workout and in the pool none the less. How awesome!! Good luck talking hubby into a pool... :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones