Food Food Food
10:14 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Here's my food journal for today:
Daily Points Target 31
B - Tomas light English Muffin (1) w/ Jelly(1)
B - Tomas light English Muffin (1) w/ Jelly(1)
B - 1C. Total Raisin Bran (3) w/ 1C. Skim Milk (2)
L - Cottage Cheese snack size (1)
L - 100 cal. pack Cheese-Its (2)
D - 3 whole wheat tortillas (4)
D - 4 oz Extra Lean Ground Beef (3)
D - 1/2 C. 2% Kraft Mexican blend Cheese (4)
D - 1/2 C. FF refried beans (1)
D - 6 T. Salsa (1) - I put some on my tacos and ate some with my chips
D - 1 oz. Light Tortilla Chips (2)
Total Points:25
Daily Activity - We took today off from walking
Total Steps: 3,953
Overall I had a pretty good day! However, when I look at my steps I get a little disappointed. I thought I'd have more than that, especially since I cleaned the house today. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.
.jpg)





0 comments:
Post a Comment