I give up!

11:03 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Well it's getting late. I've got most of what I lost back up. My pictures still look stupid. Did they look distorted like that before? If someone knows what I'm doing wrong, please let me know. Also, if I left you off or would like to be added to my list of "Other sites I visit" please let me know and I will be sure to add you. I'm going to bed.

1 comments:

Jo said...

Calm down, you'll be okay :) What you need to do is change the dimensions of your photographs. Example, your top photo is set at height=240 and width=240 which would force it to be square even if the original is not. Most times if you take out one(width or height), it will automatically default to a scale-appropriate version of the original. If this does not work, you'll need to find the original dimensions of the photo and find a correct ratio of width/height that will fit on your sidebar and be proportional (again, you usually don't have to go this far). I hope that helps, feel free to email me if you have more questions.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones