New Addition

9:19 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I've decided as part of my accountability, I'm going to start putting my food journal here on my site. The hope is to post every days entry. Unfortunately, I must be really brain dead. I can't figure out how to get a table in here. So, I've given up on the table. Unless someone can give me very specific directions. I teach special education, I didn't think I was special education. Oh well. Here is today's food.

Daily Points Target 31 (I use the new method of figuring points)
B - 1C. Total Raisin Bran (3)
B - 1C. Skim Milk (2)
B - 1 Tomas Light English Muffin(1) w/ PB(2)&J(1)
D - 1C. Green Beans (0)
D - 2 Garlic & Herb Tilapia fillets (6)
D - 1-1/4C. Zataran's Black Beans and Rice (5)
Total Points Used: 20
Daily Activity: Walk - 36 minutes (4,282 steps) of aerobic exercise Total Steps: 11,298

I know I have 11 points left, but I don't think I'm going to eat them, although I know you're supposed to eat all your points. It's already 9PM and I'm not hungry for a snack. Also, I know you're not supposed to skip meals, but I ate breakfast at 11AM. Then I was not home. I was grocery shopping and didn't really feel hungry until dinner time.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones