B-Dubs
9:32 PM Edit This 1 Comment ».jpg)
Every Thursday a group of friends, the hubby, and myself meet at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. It's so YUMMY! The past three weeks the hubby and I have ate dinner at home, then go to hang out, and only get a drink ( a coke for him and ice tea or water for me). These past three weeks the devil has been sitting next to me and taunting me to eat something. I've been very good and have resisted. Tonight I decided to ask them for some nutritional information. Of course, go figure, a restaurant I like and they have no nutritional information. I've tried looking it up online before with no luck, but thought maybe they'd have it there at the restaurant. NOPE, they don't. The waitress says, "We have the nutritional information on the bottles for the sauces." I reply, "I don't want to eat a bowl of sauce." I know they have some healthy options, such as grilled chicken, etc., but I don't want to get away from counting my points. That's what happened last time and then WW became a far distant memory. I guess the hubby and I will just continue eating dinner before we go. We'll just have to make sure it's a really really good dinner. One good thing about eating before we go is the fact that we're saving a TON of money! Eating there every week can get really expensive. Maybe on special occasions we'll eat there and then I will make sure I choose something healthy.
Back to my rant though, I did a littler further digging on the nutritional information and found some blogs. People said the excuse they were given for Buffalo Wild Wings not having nutritional information was that it was too difficult to calculate an accurate calorie for all their food. In my personal opinion, I don't see how that is a legit excuse. If McDonald's can figure the nutritional information for their food Buffalo Wild Wings should too. Speaking of McDonald, a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese (what the hubby gets) has 42 grams of fat in it!!!!! That is 18 points!!!! A Quarter Pounder with Cheese (what I USED to order) has 26 grams of fat!!!! That is 12 points! That is SOOOOO not worth it too me! I try to get the most bang for my buck. The more I can get for less points the better.
Okay, I'm done ranting. Thank you for listening. :o)





1 comments:
MMMMMM BW's. I haven't been there in ages. We used to go once a week too after my DH indoor hockey games. I would enjoy it even before WW. I think I would get one of the wraps...as long as it was naked chicken. But the last couple of times (but it has been a LONG while) my DH and I just split wings. And once in a while...its not bad. If we are going I make sure that I still have a lot of my flex points left so I don't feel like I've gone off the deep end!
I wonder if there is anywhere that has wings that are similar to BW's to see about estimating the points? HMMMMM.
Post a Comment