BLAH
8:45 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Okay, so I haven't been doing so well with tracking my points or evening journaling. Tonight we went to dinner with friends and I feel like I ate like I've never eaten before. WAY TO MUCH! To help combat it I'm going to get up early and walk in the morning. I'm going to go over to the local YMCA, the city has a track around it and I'm going to go around twice or maybe even twice. I haven't been keeping points or journaling so I've been making sure that I've been walking. Unfortunately, when I asked the hubby to go with me tonight when we got home from dinner his response was, "That wasn't in my plan." I off course got irritated with him and said never mind, which is why I want to go around the trail at least twice tomorrow. What a crappy way to top off losing last week. KEEP PUSHING! KEEP PUSHING! DON'T FALL OFF! DON'T FALL OFF! IT'S FOR THE GOOD! A HEALTHIER ME!





3 comments:
I feel your pain! I had a great week last week and I'm not off to a good start this week. Hang in there, you can do it!!!
Laura...I am sorry hun I can so understand not having the most supportive hubby. My bf wants me to not walk on the weekends at the park so we can spend more quality time together...uhhhh NO!!
Hell when he is here on the weekends he should come help me do laundry or dishes instead of sitting his FAT ass on the computer all day...NOT walk on the weeknds MY ASS!!!! LOL
Whew I feel so much better...LOL seriously....don't stop your efforts to lose..walk without him and eventually he will come around and want to go. My bf has done it but mostly he is lazy!! haha
Small losses SUCK, but hell least its not a gain. Losing SLOW is BEST!!!!! Tell yourself that everyday!! I want to lose over 100 lbs and its not going to happen over night! You are a very beautiful woman and deserve to be healthy , happy and sexy!! Keep up the good work, it does pay off!!
Post a Comment