Mexican Round 2
10:49 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
The hubby and I have a friend who is a manager at this restaurant. They are having Jimmy Buffet week. So, a bunch of us met there (45 minute drive) this evening. Oh man, I love Mexican! BUT, I remember what I did yesterday. I have to say that tonight was a little different. I'm not mad at myself. I ordered a combo, it came with a beef taco (I LOVE tacos!), a beef and bean burrito, rice, and beans. I didn't even touch the beans. Only took a couple bites of rice. I ate the taco and about 1/2 of the burrito. Then I immediately asked the waitress to take my plate. I felt that I was getting full and didn't want to go to bed angry at myself again. Tonight, I will go to bed proud of myself. I'm also happy that I got 12,790 steps in today.





1 comments:
Great job on making good good choices today. Mexican is a downfall for me mainly because I could make chips and salsa my entire meal. That and a margarita LOL. And woohoo on teh # of steps. You're doing great, keep it up!
Post a Comment