Tomorrow's The Big Day

9:21 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So, I've decided I'm joining Weight Watchers. There is one pretty much around the corner from where I live. Maybe a 5-10 minute drive. If I was really ambitious and daring I could walk there, but I'd have to walk on very busy roads, one of which has no sidewalk. I think it will be very easy for me to get the motivation to go and less easy to shrug it off since I'm going with a friend. I know I've said it before, things are always easier when you have someone to do them with. Giving yourself rewards is good too. I'm almost to my first 10 pound reward. I'm so excited and can't wait. Just the sheer pleasure of being 10 pounds lighter is reward enough. It's taken me quite some time to get motivated to seriously lose weight. Now that I am motivated I am becoming more happy with myself.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones