I Can't Wait....

1:43 PM Edit This 2 Comments »


...until I no longer look like I'm pregnant! It would be fine if I were pregnant, but I'm not! This past school year was my first year teaching where I taught. Some of my female students would frequently ask me if I was pregnant. I would always tell them, "No I'm not pregnant, I'm just fat." I was looking at this picture that was taken the day of my uncles retirement ceremony. I remember how I felt that day. I felt pretty being all dressed up. I felt pretty good about myself. THEN, I saw this picture and reality slapped me in the face. I look pregnant! That's okay, it won't be long and I won't look like that any more. I'm going to turn this frown upside down!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are beautiful so make sure you hold your head up and smile! Just wait - you are going to be changing so much and so fast that people won't even recognize you - you are going to cause people to do a double take - keep rockin it!!!

Swizzlepop said...

Great attitude! Don't let that go, you're going to do great and look even better in no time!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones