Celebration!

1:24 PM Edit This 4 Comments »


A celebration is in order! Today I joined Weight Watchers. My start weight for WW is 236.8. That means that I've reached my first ten pound weight loss since starting my weight lose journey and my blog. This of course makes me so very happy. I can't see it or feel it yet, but the scales say so. So, that makes me happy. I am now onto my next ten pounds. WWWOOOHHHOOO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you honey. Keep up the good work. Your inspiring me. I've been doing pretty good this week. It was nice to go to bed last night w/o heartburn. I vowed to myself no more night snacking or over indulging.
Yippppeee for Laura Beth!!!!!! can we get a Whupp,Whupp? LOL

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your 10 pounds lost so far. That is great! Keep it up. You are on your way.

Swizzlepop said...

YAY! Congrats on joining WW and for losing the 10 pounds. Great job, keep it up! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Laura, keep it up and your dreams will become reality, I am proud of you ande will continue to look here on your blog maybe you can even motivate me, i seem to be in a weight gain moment. Love you Aunt Anna


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones