Pedometer

4:37 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

Several months ago, maybe even a year ago, my mom bought me a pedometer. To be honest I didn't really get into wearing it and it sat on my night stand next to my bed (Sorry mom!). Just this past week, I bought a new battery for it and have started wearing it. Man I put that thing on first thing in the morning and don't take it off until I go to bed. It's awesome! It even tells me how much aerobic walking I've done, how long and how many steps. I'm excited because as of right now I have 12,314 steps and it's only 4:41 PM! I did go and walk around a festival, but this is the first time I've even gotten close to 10,000 steps, let alone over. Anyway, if you don't wear a pedometer I recommend trying this one. Once you start wearing it, it's kind of addicting. This is a picture of mine. You can get it from Walmart.com for $19.82.
At Little More Info: This pedometer is great and not easy to lose. Not only does it have a clip on the back of it to clip to your pants, but it has a second clip, which you can see in the picture. This is a secondary clip so you don't lose the pedometer if the main clip comes upclipped from your pants. I definitely like this feature. Especially since I don't know how many times my pedometer has come unclipped or I've knocked it off. Had I not had that second clip I'd be buying a ton of pedometers.

1 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

I had a cheaper version of an Omiron months ago but lost it in yoga class (it fell out somewhere. I've been wanting a new on and may check out your suggestion.

Great job on the 12000+ steps that is great!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones