To Damn Early!

7:05 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

I'm a teacher and yes I've had the summer off. I've been able to sleep in for the most part. When I do sleep in, I usually wake up around 9:30, unless I'm really tired. Then I can sleep until almost 11. However, I don't like getting up that late because I feel like I've wasted half my day. Today I'm going with my friend and her mom to Shipshewana. Shipshewana is pretty much in Amish country and has a massive out door flea market. We're heading to the flea market this morning. I have to be to my friends house by 7:30, so I woke up at about 6:30. I'm freaking tired! It's too early! I suppose I'd better start practicing getting up early anyway. Before I know it the "S" work will be starting. Man where did my summer go?

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones