Peeps?
1:37 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Where mah peeps at?
Okay, so I really shouldn't talk like that, I know it's not me, it's more like my students. But I've been wondering. I absolutely LOVE getting comments and hearing what others have to say and I haven't been getting many lately. I haven't been feelin' the love! I know, I know everyone has their own life and really it's not all about me. Although, I like to think that it is.





3 comments:
I liked your post. I totally understand. I know a blog is only for us to put our thoughts out into cyberspace. However, it is nice to know that someone actually cares about what you have to say. I will be checking out your blog daily.
I'm here. I read your blog but I don't always comment.
Ditto......MY Bad!!
I read you all the time too Laura, just too busy to post and honestly ashamed that I am still at 220 after 6 months..no loss...no gain. It SUCKS!! But you rock. :)
Post a Comment