I HATE TOM!!!
10:36 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Arg! Guess who decided to show up yesterday! That's right TOM! I hate TOM! I especially hate TOM because I wanna be prego. I hate TOM so much that I left town hoping it wouldn't follow. I'm sad to inform you TOM followed.
That's not why I really left town. I'm in Ohio for a couple days because my brother and sister-in-law just had their second child. I haven't seen him yet, but I've seen pictures and he is CUTE!!! I can't wait to go see him and hold him. On Saturday I will be back on with 2 year old in tow. I'm excited about that.
That's not why I really left town. I'm in Ohio for a couple days because my brother and sister-in-law just had their second child. I haven't seen him yet, but I've seen pictures and he is CUTE!!! I can't wait to go see him and hold him. On Saturday I will be back on with 2 year old in tow. I'm excited about that.





0 comments:
Post a Comment