A Couple Things...
2:55 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
1. You won't believe what I saw at the trail today! First I saw a man walking in flip flops!!!!!! He and the person he was with were not just going on a leisurely walk!!!! How in the H-E-Double hockey sticks do you walk/exercise in flip flops. I can barely walk in them on a good day. Then, I saw a women running in a jean skirt!!!! What the heck??? At first she was just walking, I thought okay no big deal, maybe she's on her lunch break. But then, she started to run??? I thought maybe she was just trying to get around the dog and I, but no, she kept running!!! Who does that?? Who wear a jean skirt to run in?? She obviously wasn't an overweight woman who had to worry about chub rub. I hate chub rub!
2. My walk was great....until the dog decided to poop on the trail! She pooped at home right before we left so I didn't think to bring any bags with me. To make matters worse two runners ran by as she was doing it. How embarrassing. She also ruined my groove. As I started my second lap another women started. I could hear her walking behind us, so I tried to kick it up a notch so she couldn't pass me. Unfortunately, she passed me. So, I set a new goal to not let her out of my sight and to keep the gap as close as possible. We were nearing the end and Zoey decides to take a dump on the trail. So I had to kick it all off. Good thing it wasn't a lot! We picked out pace back up and finished with the woman in sight!
3. I bought some work out/summer clothes today. I bought them at Wal-Mart. Nearly all of them are size 18!!!!! The shorts fit perfect. The tank tops are a bit snug for my liking, but I reminded myself when I wear shirts and tanks that are loose I look pregnant. So I went ahead and bought the 18's knowing that they will be loose soon.
4. My eating yesterday wasn't so great! Not because I pigged out and ate all the wrong things, but because I didn't eat enough! HAHAHAHAHA I'd better mark that on my calendar! By 8 o'clock p.m. I had 14 points left!!! So, I made a bowl of popcorn (3 single serving bags) and put parmeasan (sp) cheese on it. I ate it all. However, I know it wasn't 14 points worth of popcorn or cheese. Today I'm doing better.
2. My walk was great....until the dog decided to poop on the trail! She pooped at home right before we left so I didn't think to bring any bags with me. To make matters worse two runners ran by as she was doing it. How embarrassing. She also ruined my groove. As I started my second lap another women started. I could hear her walking behind us, so I tried to kick it up a notch so she couldn't pass me. Unfortunately, she passed me. So, I set a new goal to not let her out of my sight and to keep the gap as close as possible. We were nearing the end and Zoey decides to take a dump on the trail. So I had to kick it all off. Good thing it wasn't a lot! We picked out pace back up and finished with the woman in sight!
3. I bought some work out/summer clothes today. I bought them at Wal-Mart. Nearly all of them are size 18!!!!! The shorts fit perfect. The tank tops are a bit snug for my liking, but I reminded myself when I wear shirts and tanks that are loose I look pregnant. So I went ahead and bought the 18's knowing that they will be loose soon.
4. My eating yesterday wasn't so great! Not because I pigged out and ate all the wrong things, but because I didn't eat enough! HAHAHAHAHA I'd better mark that on my calendar! By 8 o'clock p.m. I had 14 points left!!! So, I made a bowl of popcorn (3 single serving bags) and put parmeasan (sp) cheese on it. I ate it all. However, I know it wasn't 14 points worth of popcorn or cheese. Today I'm doing better.





1 comments:
WOOT! Size 18 is GREAT!!!!!! I'm so impressed that you are walking everyday. Sometimes, when I don't want to go work out after work, I read your blog to see if you've gone. If you have, then I'm like, well, Laura did so...so should I! :)
Post a Comment