Dear Abby

3:48 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Actually I mean:

Dear Sweaty Man at the trail,
I assume you did not get the memo. Please allow me to summarize it for you. There are rules and regulations on the trail and I'm pretty sure one of those rules is that you MUST wear a shirt while you are out running. There is an exception to this rule. Th exception is that you must be A. HOT (no not heat hot, but cute hot....eye candy) and B. In great shape with defined muscles. I'm sorry Mr. Sweaty Man, but you sir, do not fit any of these qualifications. So, I'm writing to inform you that the next time you come to the trail to run, you must wear a shirt. Should you all of sudden meet these qualifications please feel free to give me a call for my approval.
Sincerely,
Laura

Oh and...

Dear Six-pack Lady at the trail,
I am writing to inform you that you are no longer aloud to wear only a sport bra to go walking at the trail. Showing off your six-pack abs makes the fat women like me who are walking feel bad about themselves. Here we are out there busting our butts to get healthy and in shape. Then, you show up with your six-pack abs showing. I as a fat woman don't appreciate it. As soon as I have six-pack abs I will inform you. Then, and only then you will be aloud to come walking again in your sports bra.
Sincerely,
Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I haven't laughed this hard in a while thanks Laura.LMAO. You def. should write a comedy book about weight. I'm sure you'd come up with a good title. Ok, so your walking and thats a good things and your getting comedy material to use. Exercise and laughter, man it may work. Keep it up hon.
love ya.

Anonymous said...

too funny laura. i wish i had a six pack. (abs that is) good of you to put some humor in it.
mom


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones