I had an amazing thing happen to me today!

11:24 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Mr. Weather man said it was going storm all day today. So, I had it in my head that I wasn't going to go walk. I didn't want to chance getting struck by lightening. When I got up this morning is was thundering, but not rain. I needed to run to Wal-Mart so I hopped in my car and headed to what I thought was going to be Wal-Mart. Instead of arriving at Wal-Mart I arrived at the YMCA, where the walking trail is. I decided that I had no choice in the matter and I'd better get out and walk. So, I did. I only did one lap since the humidity is so thick you can slice it with a butter knife and eat it on a slice of bread for lunch. I plan to go walk again tomorrow. This car of mine is amazing!!! By-the-way, it's new!!! WhooHoo! The hubby and I bought it on Tuesday. I love it! It's a Kia Sorento! Here's two pics of it:

2 comments:

The Henderson's said...

I have a kia sorento, too and love it. We bought it right when they first came out and we've had no problems out of it. Hope you enjoy it!!

tallmama said...

Cute car!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones