Competitive side

4:51 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I am very competitive. My mom asked me if everything is a competition to me. I was telling her that some of out friends have started trying to become prego. I was telling her I would be mad if this particular friend got prego before me. That's what triggered her asking me that.

So, I admit I'm competitive. A very good friend of mine is also on this weight loss journey. She has now lost 21 pounds!! I'm so proud of her and excited for her. However, when she informed me that she was only 20 pounds heavier than me my competitive side of me began to rumble. I was thinking in my head, "I can't let her weigh less than me!" So, I'm hoping this will give me the drive to get back on the wagon and push forward. She is taller than me, so there is no reason why she should ever weigh less than me. Or should I say no good reason. Today I went grocery shopping and stocked up on healthy snack. The hubby wasn't there to tell me no. However, he wondered why I bought so much. My explanation to him was, "School is out and I will be home all day and knowing me, I will want to eat everything in the house." He said, "Oh okay."

COME ON COMPETITIVE SIDE, LET'S GET COMPETING!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Sweet! Let's compete (that rhymes)! I think it would be fun and good for us. Bring it on! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones