A diet I DON'T recommend!!!
11:59 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Drinking yourself silly and then throwing up.
This weekend LH and I hung out with friends of ours (we all play an online game together.) The get together was in Bowling Green, Ohio, which just happens to be where LH and I went to college and used to live together. LH is new to the group so hung pretty close to me and boy did we drink. We can drink with the best of them. I guess it didn't help that another friend was giving us shots of Jagermeister (sp) and I LOVE shots of tequila with lemon and salt. Here is part of our end of the night conversation:
(At this point LH and I are completely drunk. I am so drunk everything is spinning.)
Me: I'm going into the bathroom and puking.
LH: Can I come with you?
Me: I don't care, I'm going to puke.
(I sit on the floor in front of the toilet and wait. No, we weren't in some strange person's bathroom.)
Me: I start to throw up...a lot
LH: laughs hysterically at me
Me: still throwing up
LH: Can I puke too?
Me: Yes, but please don't puke on my head!
I have never ever ever shared a toilet to puke! For the remainder of the weekend LH and I were referred to as the Yak Sisters. LH felt a lot better after tossing her cookies, I on the other hand did not. Fortunately, neither of us was too hung over this morning. Now don't get me wrong with this story! LH and I DO NOT drink like this on a regular basis. Nor do we typically go to the bathroom together.
This weekend LH and I hung out with friends of ours (we all play an online game together.) The get together was in Bowling Green, Ohio, which just happens to be where LH and I went to college and used to live together. LH is new to the group so hung pretty close to me and boy did we drink. We can drink with the best of them. I guess it didn't help that another friend was giving us shots of Jagermeister (sp) and I LOVE shots of tequila with lemon and salt. Here is part of our end of the night conversation:
(At this point LH and I are completely drunk. I am so drunk everything is spinning.)
Me: I'm going into the bathroom and puking.
LH: Can I come with you?
Me: I don't care, I'm going to puke.
(I sit on the floor in front of the toilet and wait. No, we weren't in some strange person's bathroom.)
Me: I start to throw up...a lot
LH: laughs hysterically at me
Me: still throwing up
LH: Can I puke too?
Me: Yes, but please don't puke on my head!
I have never ever ever shared a toilet to puke! For the remainder of the weekend LH and I were referred to as the Yak Sisters. LH felt a lot better after tossing her cookies, I on the other hand did not. Fortunately, neither of us was too hung over this morning. Now don't get me wrong with this story! LH and I DO NOT drink like this on a regular basis. Nor do we typically go to the bathroom together.





4 comments:
HAHA...TYPICAL GIRLS!!
We always go to the bathroom together!! Now thats a good friend.
Could have been worse...you could of had a friend like Becky's (Diet Coke and Zingers)who SPIT on her fries so she would stop eating them....LMAO!!!
Glad you had fun...back to reality though...lol
OMG!! sounds like a good time. where did you go? Jager??? that is just gross, the tequila doesn't sound bad though lol. Glad to hear you bonded, well in a real strange way. lol. keep up the good work Laura, don't let anyone get you down not even you MIL. I have an awesome MIL. lol.ttyl
Order Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, Tamiflu. Get Cheap Drugs online. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://buypillscentral.com/buy-generic-cialis-online.html]Get Discount Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu[/url]. Indian generic drugs. Discount medications pharmacy
At our shop you can find sundry medication and of progression such in fashion Best Discount Viagra Pharmacy On-line solitary – For a song Generic Cialis pharmacy.
Post a Comment