I got passed on the trail today!!!
9:52 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
And no, not by runners. Well, yes by runners, but that's expected. I got passed by two walkers! However, I did not let that get me down and I pushed forward. I did 2 laps which equals about 3.5 miles. I was pooped, red, and sweaty. As I started my second lap a mother, her two children, and their dog started running. The mother, dog, and son passed me. The daughter didn't. She stopped running and started walking. The entire 2nd lap I kept telling myself I wasn't going to let this little brat pass me and she better not start running again or I may have to trip her. Is that bad of me? LH lost 3 pounds this week. That means I need to start putting up big numbers and if it means not letting some little brat pass me on the trail then so be it! I am glad to announce that I didn't not have to harm the little girl. She never passed me. However, my legs are so sore tonight. I may have to just do one lap tomorrow depending on how I feel.





1 comments:
Great Job Laura!! I think I need to get my arse moving more! Maybe join a gym or start walking more. Damn foot problem has limited my exercise and I miss it so much!!!
GO LAURA...GO LAURA...GO...LOL
Post a Comment