Sneaking down!

10:02 AM Edit This 4 Comments »
I didn't want to say sneaking up because I wasn't up this week!!! YAHOO! I was down and not down a little. I was down 4 whole pounds! I love it! I am sneaking down to the 220s. I can't wait!

I took my nephew for a walk at the trail yesterday and it was great. It's a workout pushing a stroller. He awoke rather early this morning, 4 a.m. Poor little guy I don't think he felt good. He'd been having diarrhea all day. He's also got a runny nose. Fortunately, it didn't take long for him to fall back to sleep and now he's still in bed sleeping. I now understand why my mom always says, "You sleep when they sleep." I thought I was going to die being up that early. Like I said fortunately, he fell back asleep and eventually I did too.

The plan for today is to take him for another walk only this time I want to attempt the entire loop. Yesterday we only did the paved part of the trail (a little over a mile). The remainder of the trail is not paved and is rocks. That will be a real work out. My goal is to do 1 lap. Then I'll see how I feel and if I feel okay I'll try for 2.

HAPPY MONDAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss, that is awesome:) Sorry Davey woke you up so early, I hope he is feeling better...thank you so much for your help this week. Love ya ~ Holly

Anonymous said...

Awesome loss Laura, keep it up. David might be cutting some teeth or he's nervous just like you, I know he knows you but it's different for little ones to be away. I'm sure he'll be fine though, give him some popscicles or jelly. Hydrate,hydrate if he keeps getting the runs. You'll be fine. love ya

Anonymous said...

I meant to say "jello" not jelly. I'm sure your asking yourself..aunt cordi what will jelly do for him? lol,lol. I must be tired or my fingers don't work on this keyboard. lol. bye.

Anonymous said...

Woot! Congrats on the 4 Pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones