I love working outside!
7:43 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
After my post this morning I decided I'd better get my butt in gear and help the hubby in the yard. We got a lot done and the front of the house looks beautiful. One of our neighbors even came over to say so. I got a nice working out in the yard tan. Thank God I put on a tank top so it's not a farmers tan. I unfortunately did not get over to walk, but I did carry bricks. Does that count? The hubby thinks I did enough work in the yard to make up for my walk. I told him I didn't think so. I will definitely be going tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that. Next week will be the real challenge. I will be taking care of my 2 year old nephew. It was ALL my idea. My sister-in-law is having her second tomorrow. I thought I'd be a good sister and offer to watch their oldest for a week. So I will bring him back to my house next Saturday and take him back home on July 3rd. I am a little nervous and keep trying to come up with things to do with him. He's a pretty good kid and my mom thinks everything will be fine. As do I, but it will definitely be different going from having no kids to having a 2 year old. I told the hubby that I thought it would be awesome if I could have him potty trained by the time he goes home. The hubby doesn't think it's possible. I say, "Is that a challenge?"
The hubby and I ate out twice today and I must say I did awesome! There are some areas I could have done better, but now I know for next time. Also, I have to say that Taco Bells Fresco menu is AWESOME! I love it! I had the Chicken Ranchero Taco and a Chicken Supreme Burrito. They were so yummy!
The hubby and I ate out twice today and I must say I did awesome! There are some areas I could have done better, but now I know for next time. Also, I have to say that Taco Bells Fresco menu is AWESOME! I love it! I had the Chicken Ranchero Taco and a Chicken Supreme Burrito. They were so yummy!





1 comments:
What a good aunt. I'm sure you and David will be fine. If you have some boxes and blankets make a fort. Umm, you already know he likes "Tomater". He is like the everready battery and he can keep on going, and going. Trick for sleep is bathe him when you can tell he's getting tired, read some non stimulus. He should be out in no time. Honey don't worry, you'll be fine at least you know his disposition. He's a smiley. His smile just melts me. Have fun.!
Post a Comment