SURPRISE!!!

8:54 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Is what about fifty people yelled at my mom on Saturday as she walked into my brother's house! Saturday was her fifth birthday. The party was great and she had no idea about it. It truly was a surprise. There was so much family there. They from Minnesota, Missouri, and Virginia. It was great and I'm pretty sure my mom had a good time. She is truly blessed.

Onto another surprise, a not so good one. I walked 5 times last week. I even went on Saturday. My brother and I woke up at 7AM and went to the park and walked a little over 3 miles. I tried my best to watch what I was eating. For ever bad thing I ate, I tried to also eat a piece of fruit or a vegetable. The surprise....I'm up this week. So, much for competing with LH. I'm sure she'll probably be down. She'll bust her ass from now till Wednesday to ensure she's down when she weighs-in on Wednesday. Oh well, I'm going to attempt to not allow this to discourage me. I'm going to go pick the dog up and attempt to take her on my walk. I may only do one lap with her depending on how she does. We'll see.

HAPPY MONDAY!

1 comments:

Laura said...

I'm going to switch back to Monday's next week so that we're on the same day again! I of course stepped on the scale this morning b/c I am obsessed and I was up 3 pounds! So, the game is still on Laura!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones