The Laura's Challenge

9:03 AM Edit This 1 Comment »


So, I decided to name the challenge between my friend and I The Laura's Challenge. My friends name is Laura as well so the name is very fitting. I will refer to her as LH. LH does not have a blog so she will have to check in via comment. Do you hear that LH, you have to start commenting. She has a whole team of supporters at work. It is my understanding that they are egging her on to compete with me. I didn't mean to start a competition, I was just explaining how I'm competitive and hope that maybe it would give me a little motivation knowing that she's closing in on me. However, I received a phone call yesterday after LH and her coworkers read my blog and now




THE COMPETITION IS ON BABY!

1 comments:

Colette said...

Good Luck to both of you!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones