Curiosity Killed the Cat!!!

8:47 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
AND ME!! I want to lose weight so bad, that I keep stepping on the scale every morning. Before I get the lecture, I know! I know you're not supposed to weigh every day. Probably for reasons like this. I'm so mad at that darn scale I want to throw it through the window! Maybe I'll attach it to my hip and make it go for a walk with me. Let's see how it feels then. Or maybe I stuff it full of vegetable or give it tons of water. Then maybe it will develop some sympathy for me. I hate losing weight. I also know I didn't put this weight on over night and it's not going to come off over night. Why is it so much easier to gain weight then it is to take it off?

On that note, I'm off to the park to walk. After waking up this morning, I am very soar. However, after my encounter with the scale. I'd better walk 10 laps. Have a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm having the same problem! I weighed myself 4 times yesterday morning...that's 4 times in 30 Minutes. It was my weigh in day so I took my first weight after my morning pee, then after my shower, then after I blow dried my hair and then again before I left for work. That was slightly obsessive...I usually just weigh myself 1x in a.m. and 1x in p.m., that's the best I can do. I cannot imagine not weighing myself for a WHOLE week!

Dawn said...

I weigh myself everyday and I know it's not a good thing to do. I just can't help it. I have noticed that my weight varies so much day to day. I think that while losing weight it may not be such a good idea to weigh every day, even though I can't help it, but I think after losing the weight it is a great idea to weigh every day so you never step on the scale one day and realize you've gained 10 pounds and are surprised by it.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones