A slow and smelly start
2:29 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I had a pretty slow start to my day. I slept in later than I have since school got out. Smelly because I really really really needed to shower. But, I didn't. Instead I got dressed in work out clothes, loaded the dog up, and went for a three and a half mile walk. Zoey did so good walking. She walked my pace and only tried to go after two people (not in a mean way, in a hey I wanna play way). It's so funny. Whenever we get pasted by a running she so badly wants to speed up. I like that she can hear way better than me. I always know when someone is coming up behind us. I think I'm going to continue to take her. Not only is it a good work out for me, but it is for her too. Well, I'm off to shower now. You're very lucky my blog isn't scratch and sniff. Have a good Tuesday!





1 comments:
haha @ scratch and sniff!! Zoey sounds like the perfect workout buddy! Man and go YOU....3 1/2 miles is awesome!!!
Post a Comment