THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!

1:43 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

The final count down is on. I've got 5, yes 5 more days of school left. With the end in sight and a new job lined up, I am so excited for the summer to be here. I can't wait. I've got so many things I want to do. One, of course getting back on track with weight lose. I know this may be difficult with being home as much as I will be. I'm also hoping that maybe it will be a little easier with my new found happiness. Someone the other day told me I was glowing. I wish I was glowing because I was pregnant, but glowing because of the new job is just as good. I am so excited and happy. I definitely want my summer to re-coop, but I'm also exciting for the school year to start too. This past Wednesday a rep. from the school district went in front of the board of education and I was approved!!! I completed some paper work on Friday. Things are falling into place. Well I'm gonna go enjoy the rest of my Sunday. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones