Heading to the Dr.
4:49 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
As many of you know the hubby and I have been trying to get prego. We still have not had any luck. TOM (that bastard!) has decided to come and visit twice this month!! So I've made an appointment with an OBGYN at a women's center for pre-conception counseling. I asked the hubby if he wanted to come with me. At first he said sure. But then I warned him that the Dr. would probably question us about our sex life. That made him uncomfortable.
Still no news on the job front. Except I really really want a new job.
As far as weight loss goes, I'm up .6. I blame TOM!
Still no news on the job front. Except I really really want a new job.
As far as weight loss goes, I'm up .6. I blame TOM!





1 comments:
I can speak from experience on the TTC front. My husband and I struggled for 21 months and finally got a positive result this month. Hang in there - I know, I know.....you're tired of hearing that - I know I was! Have you been checked for PCOS.....after years of struggling with TOM, weight gain, cysts and struggling to lose the weight, my Fertility Doctor finally discovered I had PCOS. He put me on metphormin to help with the insulin resistance and then put me on Clomid to stimulate ovulation. It took some planning and some work but 9 months after my diagnosis and I'm preggo!
I'm sorry that you're having to go through this. Remember that you aren't alone and if I can answer any questions or offer support, I'm here! ((HUGS)) & ***baby dust***
Post a Comment