Happy Birthday...

11:29 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

to my hubby! He doesn't read this, but Happy Birthday anyway! Today was a very bad day to start keeping track of points.


Me: Oh I know, what do you want for dinner? Anything! It's your birthday, I'll make you whatever you want.

Hubby: HHHMMMM...... how about we eat dinner at B-Dubs (Buffalo Wild Wings). We'll get to hang out with everyone and eat dinner. (Every Thursday our friends get together for dinner at B-Dubs.)

Me in my head: Anything, but that! They don't give out their nutrition information!

Me to the hubby: Okay!


So, I decide I will get a salad. It was good and I got FF ranch to go on it. However, they put cheese on the salad. I got chicken on it and ordered grilled and not fried. However, they drenched the chicken in BBQ sauce. Don't get me wrong the salad was yummy, but I was hoping to stick to plan. THEN, I made the mistake of offering to make a cake for the hubby. Of course he took me up on the offer. I didn't read the nutrition information until I was ready to eat a piece. I made him cut the cake into ten pieces since one serving is 1/10 of the cake. Anyway, I figure my points and holy cow!!!!!! The one piece of cake was 7 points and that's not including the frosting. Earlier in the day I made a big deal over my husband saying, "So what it's my birthday, it's just another day." So, at this point how could I not share in this celebratory moment? ARG!!! The bad thing is I will have to eat cake again on Sunday when we go to his parents!!!! The good news is I did go for another walk today! WHOOHOO! I've also drank 64oz of water today. At this point I'm not going to get the rest in. I did that last night and got up three times in middle of the night.


NSV: My hair has been looking rather cute lately I'm liking it! When I was a little girl it was curly, now it's so thick it just has this irritating wave to it. I discover that if I moose it up good after I get out of the shower it looks really cute. Hey I've got to find a victory some where to keep me going and if it's my hair so be it.


Food Journal

coffee with creamer (3Tbsp), 2

bagel, 4

cream cheese (2Tbsp.), 2

Open face bagel sandwich, 11

1 bagel, 4

2 Tbsp. cream cheese, 2

2 slices hard salami, 2

1 tsp. honey mustard, 0

1 oz. Swiss cheese, 3

1 oz. Doritos, 3

1 small banana, 1

1 mozzarella stick

Chicken tender salad w/naked tenders

honey BBQ

fresh greens

tomato

onion

cheese

FF ranch dressing

1 piece of cake w/ frosting, 10

1/2 C. ice cream, 3

1 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Laura! I use a screen capture program (like SnagIt or Screen Hunter). I select the part of the screen I want to capture and it saves it as a pic file (like .jpeg or .gif) and then I upload it like a picture. Those programs are pretty easy to use. SnagIt gives you a trial but the other is completely free.

ps. Don't fret about the one day. Today's a new one! And I love it too when I figure out a new thing to do with my hair. I'm from the kinky q-tip club. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones