I'm tired of being fat!

9:22 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
This is what I told the hubby today. I did not let him influence what I wanted to do for exercise today. Here's the convo. as we pulled into the parking lot of the YMCA.


Me: I'm gonna park all the way back here so we'll be sure to get our 3.5 miles in.
Hubby: Oh, you mean you wanted to go around twice.
Me: Uh, yeah! Why wouldn't we? We went around twice on Saturday.
Hubby: Well, I'm just tired.
Me: Well....I'm tired of being fat! I wanna go around twice.


Now I don't want to make my husband look like a bad guy because he's not. He's been working like crazy. He hasn't see an 8 hour day that's not on Saturday since this year started. So, I'm sure he was tired, BUT what he doesn't realize is that it's good for him to go around twice! It's my secret plan! SSHHH!!! Don't tell him. I ask him to come with me and not only do I get exercise, but so does he!



Anyway, I've realized that in order to stay OP and do what I need to do, I need to work. I need structure in my day. I don't know what this means for this summer when I'm off of work. Maybe I'll get a summer job. Who knows? We'll see.

I have to say that my WI today was great! I was down 3.8 pounds. I would again like to thank my Aunt Cordi for the reality check email! I really gave me the kick in the butt I needed.

Here's my food journal:


OH and before I end this I really need to take picture of my hair and show you guys. I'm really loving it!

1 comments:

Tina said...

Great job at secretly getting the hubby to move. Don't feel guilty about it.. you are helping to create a healthier him too! Keep up the good work.. and post those pictures!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones