I'M ALIVE!
7:46 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Yes I am alive. I'm still here! I haven't gone any where, but haven't blogged. I also haven't been exercising or watching what I eat. Wait...I take that back I haven't been watching what I eat, I watch my hand lift the food into my mouth. It hasn't exactly been healthy food either. I haven't weighed in a while, but when I did I was surprisingly down. I must have been doing something right.
I went to the Dr. the other day. I really liked her. She was young and very nice. To sum it up she thinks I am ovulating and that I will be prego by October. October will be 1 year of trying. She said nothing about my weight. I really like her because, before my exam while I was undressing from the waist down...lol she went out and did research on MS and pregnancy. I thought that was really awesome and showed that she cares for her patients. So, if I don't blog in a long time, it's because the hubby and I are busy getting it on...LOL I'm just kidding.
On the job front... I'm still unhappy at my job. People ask me all the time, "How many days left in the school year?" I always respond that I don't know. I'm not counting, I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. I am so ready to be done. I wish I knew if I needed to start packing up my classroom. Time will tell and I need to be patient. Speaking of job front, I have some really good news. Next week I have two interviews! I thought the one was for a position I'm really interested in. Today the assistant principal called me and said I'd be interviewing for a mild intervention position, but it's life skills. I'm so confused now...lol. BUT, it's an interview and it's a step in the right direction.
I went to the Dr. the other day. I really liked her. She was young and very nice. To sum it up she thinks I am ovulating and that I will be prego by October. October will be 1 year of trying. She said nothing about my weight. I really like her because, before my exam while I was undressing from the waist down...lol she went out and did research on MS and pregnancy. I thought that was really awesome and showed that she cares for her patients. So, if I don't blog in a long time, it's because the hubby and I are busy getting it on...LOL I'm just kidding.
On the job front... I'm still unhappy at my job. People ask me all the time, "How many days left in the school year?" I always respond that I don't know. I'm not counting, I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. I am so ready to be done. I wish I knew if I needed to start packing up my classroom. Time will tell and I need to be patient. Speaking of job front, I have some really good news. Next week I have two interviews! I thought the one was for a position I'm really interested in. Today the assistant principal called me and said I'd be interviewing for a mild intervention position, but it's life skills. I'm so confused now...lol. BUT, it's an interview and it's a step in the right direction.





2 comments:
WOOHOO - I am soooo glad that you found a good doc who will take the time to make sure you have what you need! Don't get discouraged.....hubby and I tried for almost 2 years. Infertility is heartbreaking but don't let it break your spirit......hang on and have faith! In the meantime, I'm praying for you guys!
Hang in there Laura. I know sometimes it's the hardest thing to "hear", but remember that God's timing is perfect. That new job and baby will come just in time.
Post a Comment